[xdebug-general] Re: Another case of "Variables not showing up"

From: Derick Rethans <derick[@]xdebug.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 10:12:06 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 14 Apr 2011, Thomas Robertz wrote:

> > I assume the evals are your watches?
>
> I don't know how to confirm that, other than the fact that
>
> type="string" size="11"
>
> does match the variable's contents ("Hello World")

It's actually fairly simple; all the data is base64 encoded, so you can
just decode with:

php -r 'echo base64_decode("JGJhc2VSdWxl"), "\n";'
$baseRule

or:

derick[@]whisky:~$ php -r 'echo base64_decode("SGVsbG8="), "\n";'
Hello

> Can I supply any other info, like eclipse ini or logs?
> Or anything else to try?

Well, I think we (or rather, you) should talk to the Eclipse people
about that. I am cc-ing Dave Kelsey, as he used to maintain PDT. Maybe
he knows.

Please keep cc-ing the mailinglist btw.

cheers,

twitter: @derickr and @xdebug