[xdebug-general] extract()?

From: Thomas Widlar <twidlar[@]yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 19:23:05 -0500

|I am debugging with XDebug, Eclipse PDT, XAMPP, Windows7.
I was looking like PHP extract() wasn't working. Some but not all of the
expected variables in the Variables list as <Uninitialized> and when I
hover over them in the source as empty. But the variables list showed
the array was all right. The list() was flaky as well, but less flaky.

Then I found this at http://php.net/manual/en/function.extract.php
(|23-Feb-2010 06:07
<http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.extract.php#96370>).

"|I use XDebug with NetbeansIDE to for analyzing and developing PHP
Code. When debugging an extract statement no new variables appeared in
the variable's list. Although all variables created by extract could be
examined by explicit watch items and single variables appeared as soon
as an PHP script makes use of them I am not sure weather it is a wrong
configuration, a feature or a bug in XDebug."

Am I doing something wrong? Or is the a problem between ||XDebug,
Eclipse PDT, XAMPP and Windows7.

Thanks.

Tom