[xdebug-general] Re: Installation Problem - Win &7 - Apache 2.2.17 - PHP 5.3.4

From: Jerry Stuckle <jerry[@]smartechhomes.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 15:38:03 -0500

On 12/23/2010 11:21 AM, Mauro C. wrote:

> [...]

Except this system doesn't have Xdebug loaded - which is the whole problem.

And this is a production machine - I don't have another machine with
similar software (i.e. os, etc.) available which is not secure.

I don't think you appreciate secure systems. This one is NOT connected
to the internet - it is on a secure internal network. Thumb drives are
forbidden. Burning a CD requires approval by IT security, as does any
incoming software, including any cd's which are brought in. There is
major paranoia, especially after the latest wikileaks episode.