[xdebug-general] Re: Installation Problem - Win &7 - Apache 2.2.17 - PHP 5.3.4

From: Steven Scott <chowarmaan[@]gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 11:12:35 -0500

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 11:01 AM, Jerry Stuckle <jerry[@]smartechhomes.com> wrote:

> On 12/23/2010 10:54 AM, Mauro C. wrote:

You have to be able to give him something or there is no way he can
help you. Have you tried the process on a non-secure system to see
what is involved in getting it to work to ensure you are not doing
something wrong?

If it works there, then see what you are changing/restricting on your
secure system to block the connection via the ports, etc...