[xdebug-general] question about uninstall xdebug

From: <c.pfarher[@]gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 18:29:04 -0300

Hi, I have a problem with xdebug. I installed it 2 days ago, and now I
decided to uninstall it. The issue is when i try to use debug() function
from php. It doesn´t show the variables (in requests for example...) only
show the values when I put in the code
debug ($var) ;
exit;
(if I don´t put the ´exit ´ command, the debug function doesn´t output
anything)
I think this is a problem with de xdebug because before the instalation of
them, I don´t have that issue..
Where are the uninstall instrucions for xdebug?
Thanks
Christian