[xdebug-general] php5-xdebug + phpldapadmin

From: Dimas <dimas.sc[@]gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 13:43:20 +0200

Hi!

I'm a new Symphony developer and I want to run some of its unit tests, which
run with the xdebug module.

I've an Ubuntu GNU/Linux server with Apache 2 and PHP 5.3 with various
webpages running on it. Here I've installed the last version of script
phpLdapAdmin (http://phpldapadmin.sourceforge.net).

After installing the php5-xdebug package phpLdapAdmin doesn't work. I can
open the main page but many requests finish with a blank page, without
errors. If I remove the php5-xdebug package phpLdapAdmin works again.

Can you help me with that?

Thx :)
 Dimas
 *http://www.dimas.cat* <http://www.dimas.cat>