[xdebug-general] Executable lines - is that possible to extend that functionality?

From: Michal Gajek <migajek[@]gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 18:01:47 +0100

Hi,
 as you implemented retrieving executable lines numbers via DBGp I added
this feature to my IDE. However previous version of my app supported DBG2
only. Today I've compared the debuggers of both... the only thing I'm
missing from DBG2 is showing "real" number of executable lines ... please
see the screenshot. as you see, in both cases the data was retrieved at the
same step of execution. Do you find it possible to display the complex and
actual number of executable lines in XDebug?

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/9906/tmpbz.png

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Micha³ Gajek