[xdebug-general] AW: Re: Xdebug slows down response

From: Nikolai Essel - MAXWORX GmbH <Nikolai.Essel[@]maxworx.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 13:15:48 +0100

Hi,

if your project has a high complexibility the performance hit exceeds this number easily. Each page of our project generates > 10k lines of HTML/JS by parsing multiple thousand lines of PHP code.

If I turn off xDebug the page loads within 2sec. With xDebug it takes approximately. 7-8sec.

But I tried ZendDebugger multiple times and this one is really slow: each page load requires more than 1 minute with it.

Regards
True