[xdebug-general] Uncovered empty lines

From: Nagy Péter <antronin[@]gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 14:11:22 +0100

Hi,

I need adice how to avoid the situation you can see in my blog post
below:
http://ant-ronin.blogspot.com/search/label/PHP
The problem I'm facing is that the lines at the end of an if..else
branch and containing only a closing bracket("}") are reported untested
by xdebug.
This is a slight problem but make impossible to reach 100% code coverage
if you are using Zend code style, which requires to have that closing
bracket in an own line.
Do you know any practice to avoid that situation?

--
NP