[xdebug-general] Re: Getting Coverage Data

From: Sebastian Bergmann <sb[@]sebastian-bergmann.de>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 16:14:19 +0100

Tennis Smith wrote:
> Ah, ok. So php-code-coverage is a wrapper around xdebug, not a
> replacement.

 That is correct.

> Once the Clover XML is generated, is there anything that will
> render reports from that?

 There should be XSLT stylesheets for that out there. phpUnderControl and
 Hudson, for instance, parse Clover XML to gather statistics.

 My plan is to implement Clover XML -> HTML report in php-code-coverage.

--
Sebastian Bergmann                    Co-Founder and Principal Consultant
http://sebastian-bergmann.de/                           http://thePHP.cc/