[xdebug-general] Which version is best for vista 64?

From: FletcherJ <FletcherSJohnson[@]live.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 17:30:25 -0700

Greetings,

I am setting up a PHP development environment, based on NetBeans. I was pointed to your debugger as an add on that might improve the experience.

I was looking at the downloads and can see what appear to be thread safe versions for windows 32 bit, but not for 64 bit. Also, it's not clear that either version works well with vista, but I am assuming that they will.

Given that I have Vista 64 bit, which option would be the best to use?

Thank you,

Fletcher