[xdebug-general] Xdebugtoolkit project

From: Alexey Kupershtokh <alexey.kupershtokh[@]gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 13:15:50 +0700

Hello guys.

My little project is about a beta stage already, so I think it's time
to share it with you.

http://code.google.com/p/xdebugtoolkit/

Main goals of this project are:
* make some tools that could be used on user side as well as on a
server in some sort of batch mode.
* it should represent information very clearly - my finding is to
build aggregated call tree w/o any loops,
  e.g. call of function a() done from function b() will be aggregated
with other calls of function a() done from function b() only, but not
with calls of function a() done from function c()
* it should use easily understandable color scheme
* it should be simple
* it should be fast enough

Looking forward for any response.