[xdebug-general] Re: Avoid debugging on one different script on same session

From: Derick Rethans <derick[@]xdebug.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:39:14 +0300 (EEST)

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009, Francisco M. Marzoa Alonso wrote:

> The problem is that when I'm debugging one of my site's pages, when the
> first image on it is loaded, the debugger jumps to cacher.php forgetting
> the page I was actually debugging.
>
> So, is there anyway to say xdebug that it should ignore cacher.php or
> something that may help with this?

Xdebug manages different debug sessions just fine. It should be up to
the client (IDE) to determine whether it wants to accept the second
session or not. Komodo for example handles different debugging sessions
at the same time without issues.

with kind regards,

Like Xdebug? Send a postcard: http://derickrethans.nl/xdebug_2_released.php
twitter: @derickr and @xdebug