[xdebug-general] Find out whether breakpoint is valid

From: André Hänsel <andre[@]webkr.de>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 17:56:46 +0200

Hi,

is there any way to determine whether a breakpoint is a valid breakpoint?

I have continued development of xdebugclient and I'd like to prevent lines
to be marked as breakpoint when there cannot be halted.

Especially in the following example I find it rather counterintuitive that
the second line is the only valid breakpoint:

$v = array(
        'a' => foo(), // This line is the only valid breakpoint
        'b' => bar(),
);

Regards,
André