[xdebug-general] Re: Free Hosting with XDebug

From: Derick Rethans <derick[@]xdebug.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 22:21:30 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 1 Jan 2009, A Paella wrote:

> Hi *,
> thanks for your great work, it's awesome!

Thanks :)

> I'm looking for a hosting free with xdebug available and a mysql database in
> the same server. I'm writing a web application for php performance reporting
> ala "Zend Platform errors" and I need a decent server with a decent CPU and
> optimization.

Hmm, I don't know if there is anybody on this list that could help you
with this. Most decent hosters will install extensions for you. I am
pretty certain that rackspace would do so if asked for example.

with kind regards,

Like Xdebug? Send a postcard: http://derickrethans.nl/xdebug_2_released.php