[xdebug-general] Re: PHPEclipse, SVN and XDebug

From: Matt Burkhardt <mlb[@]imparisystems.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 18:10:48 -0400

The SVN repository is on a box somewhere on the Internet, but I've
downloaded the repository to my box and trying to do a localhost xdebug.
I thought you would set it up exactly like a non-SVN localhost - but it
doesn't seem to recognize that a session is running

On Tue, 2008-10-14 at 21:50 +0000, Mauro C. wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>
> the project is remote? are you able to debug it on localhost?
>

> Mauro Casciari

Matt Burkhardt, MSTM
President
Impari Systems, Inc.