[xdebug-general] RES: noob question, is Xdebug installable for non-php-guru?

From: Thiago Henrique Pojda <thiago.henrique[@]midiadigital.com.br>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 19:30:19 -0300

I’m very glad I could help. Please feel free to ask here :)

You can send me personal messages, too.

If you need help integrating it with PDT, I have built a tutorial that shows
how to integrate them. It may not be as good as the others you may find
online, but I can tell you that it works. :)

If anyone wants it, let me know and I’ll translate it asap.

Regards,

Thiago Henrique Pojda
Tecnologia

Tel: 41 - 3311.7718