[xdebug-general] Re: Problem installing xdebug with Xampp

From: Richard Lynch <rlynch[@]peak6.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 15:38:23 -0500

Check ownership/permissions on the file...

The user running Apache has to be able to read it, and the dir it is in has to be x, I suspect.

The information in this email or in any file attached
hereto is intended only for the personal and confiden-
tial use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is propri-
etary and confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message you are hereby notified that
any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited. This communica-
tion is for information purposes only and should not
be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation
of an offer to buy any financial product. Email trans-
mission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-
free. P6070214