[xdebug-general] RES: Re: Can't debug anymore

From: Thiago Henrique Pojda <thiago.henrique[@]midiadigital.com.br>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 15:39:35 -0300

Oh hey, that worked :-)

Cleaned up my watch expressions and it’s working like a charm. Thanks!

But the question remains, is there any verbose log? I want to find out why
my apache crashes every once in a while when xDebug is enabled.

Thiago Henrique Pojda
Tecnologia

Tel: 41 - 3311.7718

Site: <http://www.midiadigital.com.br> www.midiadigital.com.br