[xdebug-general] Some breakpoints work, others don't

From: Harkin Banks <harkin.as[@]gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:00:58 -0700

I'm new to Xdebug but am already a huge fan. I am running Debian (Etch) and when Xdebug works, it's awesome. The trouble I'm having, however, is that while Xdebug stops at some breakpoints, it doesn't at others. As a result, I'm unable to get it to stop at certain code that I want to try to debug. I'm just using the :Bp command in vim to set the breakpoints. The code at which I'm setting breakpoints is clearly being executed, so I'm at a loss as to why in some cases Xdebug stops and other times it doesn't. Any advice is much appreciated. Thank you.