[xdebug-general] Re: Firefox Addin help

From: <johnywhy[@]gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 06:35:35 -0800

my host instructs me to create a custom php.ini file in my directory. they
support that. i guess somehow they are able to register my custom php.ini
without restarting?

see the php info from my host:
http://picnictoimpeach.us/check_info.php5

in the top section:
configure Command ...--enable-debug=no...
(but is that the same debugger as zend?)

in the top section:
Debug Build no
(doesn't that just mean the php engine itself is compiled non-debuggable?)

in the php core section: report_zend_debug On
(does this mean there's a built-in way to debug?)