[xdebug-general] bug 0000313

From: Dave Kelsey <d_kelsey[@]uk.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 11:01:02 +0000

Hi Derick,

with regard to bug http://bugs.xdebug.org/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000313

That is not good that php terminates the current script. I am wondering
why it does though. I can write php eval code which tries to do something
similar and notice that the raise parse errors but it doesn't terminate
the script.

Sounds to me like this is a php bug that needs to be raised. What do you
think ?

Dave Kelsey

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.