[xdebug-general] Re: testing a remote install

From: Mike D'Ambrogia <miked[@]jamagination.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:22:04 -0700

Zobo,

Thanks for chiming in.

>Can you share what version of Notepad++ and dbgpPlugin.dll are you
using?

Notepad++ is v4.4, 0.0.5.7 for the dbgpPlugin.dll DBGP plugin

> How do you have you mappings set up? Perhaps there is a problem with
the SOURCE command.

Mappings = remote server = 192.168.1.5 (have tried 127.0.0.1 too without
success), key=<blank>, local path=c:\apache\apache2\wims, remote
path=c:\apache\apache2\wims

Refresh local context=unchecked
Refresh global = checked
Use source = unchecked

No strange char's show up when np++ activiates for debugging. I turned
all checkboxes off, all on, and all various combo's.

Thanks

Mike