[xdebug-general] Re: Setting the XDebug Session cookie within a browser.

From: Dave Kelsey <d_kelsey[@]uk.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:35:08 +0100

http://derickrethans.nl/xdebug_2_released.php
> Xdebug | http://xdebug.org | xdebug-general@lists.xdebug.org

Hi Derick,
I am not sure just how much of an issue it would be. I am trying to go
over
scenarios where multisession debugging would be useful. An example would
be
an html file that invokes multiple concurrent requests on a server that in
turn executes php code that you want to debug. So long as you are
debugging
the original script, then the cookie should go to the other requests.
My initial testing of this was to start a script being debugged, and while
it
was being debugged, open another browser window and invoke another script
(which didn't get debugged) but I have doubts as to whether this kind of
scenario
would be a common debugging scenario so may not be worth worrying about.

Cheers

Dave Kelsey

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.