[xdebug-general] executing a custom function

From: sime <info[@]urbits.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 17:33:23 +1000

I'd like to execute some custom code each time control enters or leaves
a function. I make the assumption that there is a trigger for both these
events, but looking through the settings and functions documentation
pages, I am not able to find any way to hook into this trigger.

My goal is to insert some data into a database table. I recognise this
will slow down execution speed, but I'm not measuring performance so
that's ok.

Sorry if I've overlooked something obvious. First post, automatic
newbie-status claimed.

Thanks.
Simon