[xdebug-general] Re: Questions

From: Damjan Cvetko <zobo[@]scene-si.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 20:30:09 +0200

Hello Martin.
If you are referring to remote debugging, context_get -c 1 is your best
shot, or of course go directly to the remote eval command.
I believe that Zend studio does not speak DBGp. There was a "Shoot-out"
about this topic some time ago.
I'm also developing a DBGp client, a plugin for Notepad++. It will be
set up shortly on the projects plugins page...

Best regards,
-Zobo