[xdebug-general] Re: compile and operation on hpux

From: Gail Long <codeburg[@]hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 07:36:36 -0700

Derick,

Thank you for the quick reply. On the HPUX box that I'm using I had to
alter a copy of the phpize script and install an "hp"ized version of
autoconf. Also, there was a header file missing. I will send you my notes
of the build when I get access to that system later on today.

Keep in mind that the problem is probably not xdebug or the build tools
you've supplied, its more than likely the environment on that box. I've
been using xdebug on several linux systems and a couple of windows boxes now
for quite awhile and its never been a problem.

The hp box its on can't have thing put on it that are not from an hp
approved depot site. I had to state a pretty strong case for getting xdebug
put on it. The auto conf, gcc tools, and a couple of other dependencies
from those depots are probably not working the way "normal" gnu tools would
work.

Thanks again for the reply and your good work on xdebug.

--
Things are only difficult while you don't understand them.