[xdebug-general] Re: xdebug and access violation errors in Windows Server 200

From: Derek Ethier <derek.ethier[@]humber.ca>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 10:53:53 -0400

The access violation issue has been occurring since I upgraded to PHP 5 and it
is only on my production system (which currently doesn't have xdebug) so it is
not because of xdebug. I was just hoping to use it to help trace the problem.

I'm using the latest build for Windows and PHP 5.2.1 compiled on 2007-04-24
03:19:42. I'd assume that it's RC3.