[xdebug-general] Re: Using Xdebug code coverage with Zend debugger

From: Derick Rethans <derick[@]xdebug.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 15:08:44 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007, Are Pedersen wrote:

> This blogpost
> http://blog.php-security.org/archives/53-Trusted-Zend-Extensions.html
> tells about the Suhosin extension that has a stealthmode to bypass the
> Zend checks. Could the stealth method be used with a modified xdebug so
> it loads with Zend debugger?
> It would be very usefull.

It's possible that this would work. However I've no idea how to do this,
and afaik suhosin is under an with Xdebug incompatible license so I
would not be able to look at their code and reimplement it. Nor do I
actually think that I have to employ such hacks just to work around
annoying fake-security protections.