[xdebug-general] Re: Xdebug, Komodo, and Apache 2.2.3

From: Alex <alexf[@]itechwebhosting.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 16:08:56 -0500

Well, I just downloaded the latest
http://pecl4win.php.net/ext.php/php_xdebug.dll and installed it.
Now I get the same memory error message I did as before. but this time,
I get it by just refreshing
http://develstore/checkout_delivery.php?XDEBUG_SESSION_START=1
I can't even begin to step through the code. The only thing that changed
is updating php_xdebug.dll
I'm using php 5.2, apache 2.2.3. Nothing gets written to the php or
xdebug error log. The apache error
log has the same "Parent: child process exited with status 3221225477 --
Restarting." as before.

Here's my xdebug config settings:

    xdebug

xdebug support enabled
Version 2.0.0RC2-dev

Supported protocols Revision
DBGp - Common DeBuGger Protocol $Revision: 1.111 $
GDB - GNU Debugger protocol $Revision: 1.82 $
PHP3 - PHP 3 Debugger protocol $Revision: 1.20 $

Directive Local Value Master Value
xdebug.allowed_clients /no value/ /no value/
xdebug.auto_trace Off Off
xdebug.collect_includes On On
xdebug.collect_params Off Off
xdebug.collect_return Off Off
xdebug.collect_vars Off Off
xdebug.default_enable On On
xdebug.dump.COOKIE /no value/ /no value/
xdebug.dump.ENV /no value/ /no value/
xdebug.dump.FILES /no value/ /no value/
xdebug.dump.GET /no value/ /no value/
xdebug.dump.POST /no value/ /no value/
xdebug.dump.REQUEST /no value/ /no value/
xdebug.dump.SERVER /no value/ /no value/
xdebug.dump.SESSION 1 1
xdebug.dump_globals On On
xdebug.dump_once On On
xdebug.dump_undefined Off Off
xdebug.extended_info On On
xdebug.idekey /no value/ /no value/
xdebug.manual_url http://www.php.net http://www.php.net
xdebug.max_nesting_level 100 100
xdebug.profiler_aggregate Off Off
xdebug.profiler_append Off Off
xdebug.profiler_enable Off Off
xdebug.profiler_enable_trigger Off Off
xdebug.profiler_output_dir /tmp /tmp
xdebug.profiler_output_name crc32 crc32
xdebug.remote_autostart Off Off
xdebug.remote_enable On On
xdebug.remote_handler dbgp dbgp
xdebug.remote_host 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1
xdebug.remote_log c:\php-5.2\xdebug_logs\error.log
c:\php-5.2\xdebug_logs\error.log
xdebug.remote_mode req req
xdebug.remote_port 9000 9000
xdebug.show_exception_trace On On