[xdebug-general] Re: freebsd 6.1 Xdebug not loaded as Zend extension

From: Vu The Cuong <cuongvt[@]fsoft.com.vn>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 10:01:43 +0700

I already replied from my home but when I come to office I did not
receive it yet. So I replied again:
>zend_extension_debug="/usr/local/php/modules/xdebug.so"
It worked! "Xdebug not loaded as Zend extension" not displayed in Xdebug
session of phpinfo() output.
But in Zend logo area of first page of phpinfo() output, the string
"with xdebug 2.0RC1 enable" not displays.
Is this problem?
In my FC5, it also displayed "with xdebug 2.0RC1 enable" in in Zend logo
area of first page ot phpinfo() output.

You can directly refer my phpinfo() output from my freebsd server:
http://cuongvt.blogdns.org

Thanks for your realtime support!