[xdebug-general] Re: freebsd 6.1 Xdebug not loaded as Zend extension

From: Vu The Cuong <cuongvt[@]fsoft.com.vn>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 14:39:03 +0700

>Do you have more extension= lines in your php.ini?
I have many extension= lines in /usr/local/etc/php.ini but all of them
commented out by ";".

Just for your refecence only:
- In FC5, at the Zend Logo area of first page og phpinfo(0 output, it
displayed that with Xdebug 2.0 RC1 enable. But
in freebsd 6.1 it displayed nothing but Zend Logo only (Althougt I still
can debug with Xdebug in freebsd 6.1).
- In FC5 I install php 5.1.4 from package (yum -i install ...)
- In freebsd 6.1, I install from source (/usr/ports/lang/... make
install clean) with enable debug and enable zend multibyte
  support. Does this have effects to xdebug?
If you need more info or php.ini etc , please let me know.

Thanks
I'm waiting for your reply :)