[xdebug-general] Re: verify xdebug is functioning

From: Centre Web Design <centrewebdesign[@]gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 13:20:34 -0400

doh!

how the heck that happened, i have no idea... isn't the default "on"? weird!
and i should totally have seen that too... i mean, it's not like i don't
know that setting-- i even manipulate it in my code sometimes:

  <?php
  ob_start();
  session_start();
  error_reporting(E_ALL);

oh well... i'm glad you picked up on my oversight. as you can see in the
attachment, my nice colorful Xdebug output is there right where it should be
now (where it was all along, only not being allowed to show!)

thanks, Derick. you rock!

--Jeff Sabarese

On 10/10/06, Derick Rethans <derick[@]xdebug.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 9 Oct 2006, Centre Web Design wrote:
>
> > okay. i tried the code that you sent. saved into my document root (
> > /home/user/public_html/ ,as http : / /localhost/~myuser/xdebugtest.php
> )
> > which yeilds nothing but a "blank" screen.
>
> HMm, in your php.ini "display_errors" is off like you can see in your
> phpinfo() output. I think that if you turn that back to on you should
> see something again.
>
> regards,
> Derick
>
> --