[xdebug-general] Re: Profiler Settings in php.ini file

From: Derick Rethans <derick[@]xdebug.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 11:21:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006, Sandrio Fontes wrote:

> is possible to see the profile generated from the debug of my code like
> the profiling modes of xdebug 1 ? if true what i have to change on my
> php.ini? Else, any suggestion? Kcachegrind is an excelent tool but i need to
> analize the profile info in a prodution remote server.

No, that is no longer possible with xdebug 2 because of performance
reasons. You can however just copy the profile files over to your local
machine and analyse them there with kcachegrind. There is also a
callgrind_annotate script that comes with the "valgrind" package which
allows you to analyse profilefiles on the command line somewhat similar
to what the old code in xdebug did.