[xdebug-general] xdebug install

From: Patrick SOULAS <patrick.soulas[@]gestelia.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 17:29:11 +0100

Hi,

I've been trying to install xdebug for a couple of hours, but the result
is always the same : xdebug.so doesn't load.

My env. is :
- Fedora Core 4 running 2.6.14 kernel
- Apache 2.0.54
- PHP 5.1.2 (I tried PHP 5.1.1 too)
- xdebug 2.0.0 beta 5

I tried to install it by both manual compilation and "pecl install
xdebug-beta". I got no error during configure, make and make install
processes.
I added the "zend_extension" line to php.ini file at the end of [PHP]
section (I verified the path more than twice).
I restarted httpd without any error message.
But phpinfo() stubbornly refuse to make any mention to xdebug, Grrrrrr.

Have you got an idea ? Is there a hidden log file that I missed ?

PLEASE, HELP !