[xdebug-general] Re: Profiling and cachegrind output

From: ABLomas <abl[@]xxx.lt>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 16:47:51 +0300

>Cachegrind doesn't support multiple excecutions in one file

So, i can split files to "valid cachegrind files" by myself ;-)

> but if you
>use the option to use the PID instead of the CRC32, it should create
>multiple files. Wouldn't that work?

No (at least in my situation), because i use PHP as FCGI module with max jobs > 10000, so PID changes rare... If i use PHP_FCGI_MAX_REQUESTS with very low value, let's say, 1 job - i'm getting very big overhead from starting php childs...

Any other ideas?

P.S. Sorry for bad english...
           DELFI mail pašto sistema http://www.mail.lt