[xdebug-general] feature_get

From: Linus McCabe <Linus[@]mccabe.nu>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 08:29:57 +0200

Hello!

I send:
feature_get -i 2 -n breakpoint_set

And get as reply:
<response command="feature_get" transaction_id="2"
feature_name="breakpoint_set" supported="1"></response>

How am I to interpret the empty data? Because obviously the debugger supports
breakpoints (I can use them)

(From what I've learned the 'supported' property only means the debugger
understood the feature_get command?)

Also, how can I ask the debugger what kind of breakpoints it supports, ie some
might only support line bp's, whereas other supports conditional ones as
well. And even if they support conditionals, they might not support all
types..

(I'm using xdebug-2.0.0beta2)

cheers

/linus