[xdebug-general] Sourceview of Files in kcachegrind on Cygwin/X

From: Sencer <alisencer[@]gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 13:12:22 -0800

Hello,

XDebug2 is generating profiling output that I can load in KCachegrind
on Cygwin/X just fine.The Cushion Treemaps are working, too. But it
doesn't generate any Call-graphs, and It also doesn't show the source
of the file.

The error message reads:
=======
There is no source available for function
 'something'
because its source file
 '/cygdrive/c/somepath/somefile.php'
can't be found. Add the folder of this
file to the folder list in the configuration.
=======

However the folder list is set correctly. In the window where I start
kcachegrind, I can see which files are checked, when I select a row in
the left pane of kcachegrind. And there it definitely says:

Checking /cygdrive/c/somepath/somefile.php

When I copy that path and use it in a shell-command it works
correctly, so the path must be correct. Am I right in assuming that
this is a kcachegrind or kcachegrind-on-Cygwin problem? Has anyone
with a similar setup (not?) the same problem?

btw: I am running apache/php on windows, so Xdebug outputs
windows-type paths, that I am converting with a shell script to
unix-type-paths. The problem appears with both path-types.

Regards

Sencer