[xdebug-general] Re: Is the xdebug's non-free license necessary?

From: Reini Urban <rurban[@]x-ray.at>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 11:18:09 +0100

Those debian people should really think of getting more software
engineers, not managers and laywers to help out. This would help the
distro more.

And their absurd abusive semantics of the word "free" is also
irritating. Do they really think that BSD is more "non-free" than GPL or
Artistic? (Please don't answer on that. We had that.)

--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/