[xdebug-general] Re: use of XDEBUG_CC_UNUSED

From: Michiel Rook <druid[@]takeover.nl>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 11:32:28 +0100 (CET)

Hi Derick,

> Hmm, I don't see why the array above is wrong (except for the 3/4 line
> no thing). Can you explain?

As I understand it, XDEBUG_CC_UNUSED is there to indicate which
sourcelines are executable but not executed. In my example, the entire
class is not executed, but this is not shown. For XDEBUG_CC_UNUSED to be
usable (for me / the code coverage tasks in Phing) I need this
information.

Warm regards,

Michiel Rook