[xdebug-general] Re: Compile Problem

From: Michael Beale <michael.beale[@]gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 08:56:21 -0600

Derrick,

I got the latest version from cvs and ran phpize. It seemed to work
but I got numerous warnings. Is this a problem or is going to be one?
 Here is what I got:

Configuring for:
PHP Api Version: 20031224
Zend Module Api No: 20040412
Zend Extension Api No: 220040412
configure.in:9: warning: underquoted definition of PHP_WITH_PHP_CONFIG
  run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
  or see http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending%20aclocal
configure.in:32: warning: underquoted definition of PHP_EXT_BUILDDIR
configure.in:33: warning: underquoted definition of PHP_EXT_DIR
configure.in:34: warning: underquoted definition of PHP_EXT_SRCDIR
configure.in:35: warning: underquoted definition of PHP_ALWAYS_SHARED
acinclude.m4:19: warning: underquoted definition of PHP_PROG_RE2C
acinclude.m4:1903: warning: underquoted definition of PHP_TEST_BUILD
/usr/share/aclocal/libgnutls-extra.m4:12: warning: underquoted
definition of AM_PATH_LIBGNUTLS_EXTRA

--
Michael Beale