[xdebug-general] Compile Problem

From: Michael Beale <michael.beale[@]gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 21:39:18 -0600

Hi all,

Obviously I am a complete newb with xdebug if I have to ask compile
questions so please bare with me. This is what I get after I run
phpsize:

Configuring for:
PHP Api Version: 20031224
Zend Module Api No: 20040412
Zend Extension Api No: 220040412
configure.in:9: warning: underquoted definition of PHP_WITH_PHP_CONFIG
  run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
  or see http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending%20aclocal
configure.in:32: warning: underquoted definition of PHP_EXT_BUILDDIR
configure.in:33: warning: underquoted definition of PHP_EXT_DIR
configure.in:34: warning: underquoted definition of PHP_EXT_SRCDIR
configure.in:35: warning: underquoted definition of PHP_ALWAYS_SHARED
acinclude.m4:19: warning: underquoted definition of PHP_PROG_RE2C
acinclude.m4:1903: warning: underquoted definition of PHP_TEST_BUILD
/usr/share/aclocal/libgnutls-extra.m4:12: warning: underquoted
definition of AM_PATH_LIBGNUTLS_EXTRA
sh: line 1: autom4te: command not found
aclocal: autom4te failed with exit status: 127

What am I doing wrong. I installed automake, gcc, am I missing a
library? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm very interested
in this project. Couldn't really find much help on google about this.
 Using Novell Linux Desktop v9. Thanks in advance.

--
Michael Beale