[xdebug-general] Re: Configure: error: C++ preprocessor "/lib/cpp" fails sanity check

From: Bert Slagter <bert[@]procurios.nl>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 13:18:09 +0200

That's weird:

Profiler:/usr/src/xdebug# apt-get install cpp-3.3
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
cpp-3.3 is already the newest version.
Profiler:/usr/src/xdebug#

Profiler:/usr/src/xdebug# gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 3.3.4 (Debian 1:3.3.4-13)

It is installed, but for some reason it doesn't work. I compiled and
installed PHP and Apache from source without any problems though..!

Bert