[xdebug-general] Re: XDebug generates recursive error on startup

From: oracle <oracle.shinoda[@]gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 09:36:30 +1300

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 21:50:30 +0200 (CEST), Derick Rethans
<derick[@]xdebug.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Oct 2004, oracle wrote:
>

> Sounds like your installed PHP headers don't match the PHP version that
> you are running. Please make 100% sure that you did a "make install" in
> the source tree for the installed PHP version and that no other PHP
> related headers from older versions are on your system.

Bleh. I tried installing xdebug2beta, but got the same error to 100
recursive calls. I'm using debian apt-get to install php, and I'm
actually using libapache-mod-php4, not php4. Could that be an issue?
(probably is... I'm just having a hell of a time trying to get php4 to
compile from source...)

oracle