[xdebug-general] debugging client binaries for Windows

From: Kevin Williams <kevin[@]bantamtech.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:25:34 -0600

I am wondering if there are builds of the latest client for Windows? I
am trying PHP for the first time, with PHP 5.0.2 and Apache 2.0.51. I
can get the DBGp protocol debugging to work in Komodo 3.0.1, but I can't
get the GDB protocol to work with PHPEclipse. I would like to try the
XDebug2 client, to help me learn PHP debugging in general.