[xdebug-dev] Bug 0000400: Xdebug ignores error_reporting when gets "Warning: POST Content-Length of XXX bytes exceeds the limit of XXX bytes

From: <noreply[@]lists.xdebug.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 12:23:52 +0200

The following NEW bug has been ADDED.
http://bugs.xdebug.org/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000400
Reporter: evolic
Handler:
Project: Xdebug
Bug ID: 400
Category: Usage problems
Reproducibility: always
Severity: trivial
Date Submitted: 2008-08-21 12:23 CEST
Last Modified: 2008-08-21 12:23 CEST
Without XDebug, error_reporting works fine.
When POST data exceeds the limit, I can disable showing that warning and
can do some error handling (process $_FILES array).

There is problem, when I want to use XDebug here.
I cannot disable this warning, because XDebug ignores everything I setted
up (e.g. E_ALL & !E_WARNING).
Warning always is sowing up and I cannot for example send some additional
headers in HTTP output.

I think this warning is raised by Apache and this is the problem.
I hope you can fix it :)

Best regards,
Tomasz Kuter

Bug History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2008-08-21 12:23evolic New Bug
2008-08-21 12:23evolic Bug Monitored: evolic