[xdebug-dev] Bug 0000347: Crash in interactive mode when defining a function after a variable in include()

From: <noreply[@]lists.xdebug.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 02:09:50 +0100

The following NEW bug has been ADDED.
http://bugs.xdebug.org/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000347
Reporter: mail_ben_schmidt
Handler:
Project: Xdebug
Bug ID: 347
Category: Debug client (console)
Reproducibility: always
Severity: crash
Date Submitted: 2008-01-09 02:09 CET
Last Modified: 2008-01-09 02:09 CET
If an included files sets a variable and then defines a function, PHP goes
boom! with a bus error on my system. Just setting the variable, or just
defining the function, or doing them in the reverse order causes no
problem.

This may turn out to be a minimal test case for 0000339 but I'm filing it
as a separate bug; but when fixed, we should see if it also fixes
0000339.

If I can help by gathering more info, let me know, preferably by email (if
this bug reporter will automatically email me when the bug is updated,
that's cool).

Ben.

Bug History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2008-01-09 02:09mail_ben_schmidtNew Bug
2008-01-09 02:09mail_ben_schmidtBug Monitored: mail_ben_schmidt